7 min read
Waarom vacatures posten op sociale media niet werkt om je vacatures in te vullen. Dit is wat je wel moet posten.
Social media channels that resemble a job board like Monster or CareerBuilder, are not the way to go. Only a fraction of your following, let's say 1%, is looking for a new opportunity. So, how to connect with the other 99% and gain visibility in their network?